Getting to Sicily is not always easy but if you search patiently in the Internet you can find many interesting solutions.
We can recommend you the best flight from the place you are planning to depart. Email us and we will help you.
The following links can be useful:
For flights to PALERMO: Airport Falcone-Borsellino
For flights to CATANIA: Airport Fontanarossa
For flights to TRAPANI: Airport Vincenzo Florio
Airlines with regular flights to Sicily:
Alitalia | Meridiana | AlpiEagles| Vueling | MyAir.com | Wind Jet | Air Berlin | Span Air | AirOne | Air Malta | British Airways | Hapag-Lloyd | Lufthansa | Ryan Air | VolareWeb.com | EasyJet
RyanAir fly between European cities and Sicily (Trapani or Palermo):
- London (Luton)-Trapani
- London (Stansted)-Palermo
EasyJet fly between European cities and Sicily (Catania or Palermo):
London (Gatwick)-Catania (via Milan)
Flights to Sicily from the USA: Many companies offer flights from the USA or Canada to Sicily (Palermo or Catania) via Rome, Milan. We suggest you check with portals like Edreams in order to find the best route.
The only direct flights are from NEW YORK with EUROFLY. Eurofly flies up to 2 times per week and only in high season (from May to September)
Suggestions for possible connections if you travel from the USA or CANADA:
You can search a flight from your city to one of the following airports:
- Madrid and from there fly to Trapani (Sicily) with RYANAIR
- Barcelona and from there fly to Palermo (Sicily) with VUELING or to Catania (Sicily) with WINDJET
- Dublin and from there fly to Trapani (Sicily) with RYANAIR
- London Luton and from there fly to Trapani (Sicily) with RYANAIR
- London Stansted and from there fly to Palermo (Sicily) with RYANAIR
- London Gatwick and from there fly to Palermo (Sicily) with EASYJET